Super Senior Program
- Combined handicap index and attained age greater than or equal to 95.
- Player representatives will be notified which of their players are eligible to elect to join the super senior category
- Players electing to change to Super Senior status must do so thru their player representative and cannot make a tee changer request on tournament day.
- Will be able to participate and compete from forward tees. The set of tees directly forward of the senior tees. To be determined by the TC/S.
- If enough Super Seniors are registered for an event, they will compete within their own flight.
- If there aren't enough Super Seniors enrolled, then they will compete with Senior tee players.
- When Super Seniors are competing in the same flights as Senior players, Super Seniors players will only be eligible for NET prizes.
- Super Seniors will compete against Senior Players for proximity prizes
Change to Eligibility
- If a players combined age and index drops significantly below 95.
- Players will be notified of their revised status via their player representative.